PDA

View Full Version : Feeling worse as the days go by

TracyL
24-08-10, 03:19
Hi

I started a thread about how I think i'm suffering from depersonalisation or whatever it is but i'm finding even though i'm trying to just relax and let the odd feelings come etc, although I might have an hour or two where i feel quite normal, on the whole it seems to be getting worse :unsure:. I read somewhere on google that a person thought maybe they had had a stroke and it was the effects from that :ohmy:. Now i'm worrying that maybe thats what happened. I don't really think it is but now i'm worrying more and just feeling more unreal by the minute. I just constantly feel like i'm watching myself live my life and it feels really weird. I just want this weird fog like feeling to leave my head so i can think clearly and not get panicky. I have cut down on my inderal (propranolol) but am thinking maybe i shouldn't have :doh:. Does anyone else have this awful feeling?

thanks guys
Tracy

jessicalittler79
24-08-10, 04:43
hey hun iam haven the same feeling and i dont know what to do it has taken over my life i feel unreal and so depressed allday everyday for 5 months now i wish it would go away ....i have so much presure on my head and my eyes are starting to go funny if u want to talk hun just write me on pm....i know what ur going threw i have health anx also,...tc hun

TracyL
24-08-10, 05:34
He Jess

Thank god, someone else that understands and knows what I mean. Thankyou so much for the reply it means such alot:yesyes:. I work full time and have to drive to get to work and its so scary but i have to work cos I need the money. I just want to feel clear headed and not worrying that nothing feels real.

thanks so much Jess and if you need to PM me, feel free.

luv Tracy :hugs:

jessicalittler79
24-08-10, 05:37
aww hun your welcome i know the feeling and ur doing a great job hun because when minw gets bad i cant leave the house so u are doing better than i would be tc hun ..and good luck

morkal
24-08-10, 07:42
very nice and useful post for health,..thanks
it is very useful one,..