PDA

View Full Version : Weird head sensation!!?!

Blueeyed87
24-08-10, 14:06
Hey for awhile now I've been getting this weird feeling in my head I use words like fuzzy, buzzy, viby, lightheaded, borderline dizzy to describe it for lack of a better word very hard to describe.... Makes me feel like I'm goons flip out into a seizure, or pass out. I have it first thing when I wake up pass couple of days, really a week now and it makes me a nervous wreck, gone from full blown heart anxiety where this feeling was basically gone to head anxiety because if this odd sensation granted I am prone to hyperventilating but I don't do it all the time even breathing slowly doesn't really get rid of it entirely:(, I want another ct scan but I had one in march/April and dr says it would still b relivant, I feel like I could cry it's so constant!
Any feedback would be appreciated thanks guys

mandie
24-08-10, 18:30
Hi

I have this to. Iv suffered with this ever since i had the anxiety years ago. At present iv had it for about 2 weeks constantly.

The only thing to do is try to ignore it. The more you focus on it, the more it stays around. Easy to say i no!!!!

love mandie x

anthrokid
25-08-10, 02:58
Hey,

I get this too. If you have a browse through previous posts you'll find that it's a really really common thing on here for people to suffer with. It's definitely associated with anxiety and your body creating sensations because your nervous system is so overactive due to the anxiety. And it generally sticks around or gets worse because we can't stop thinking about it so we are always focusing on it and creating even more horrible sensations!

Before I was diagnosed with panic disorder I was getting this for a month straight along with continuous panic attacks and it was hell not knowing what it was or why it was happening. I really thought I was on the brink of seizures and all sorts of crazy illnesses too.

I guarantee you that it's just anxiety :) Try not to think about it when you notice it (which I know is almost impossible!!) just continue doing things as you normally would and you'll find that it'll get better :)

Blueeyed87
25-08-10, 06:18
Thanks for the replys guys its good to know I'm not the only one, although awful other ppl have it, it's so constant I feared it was an anersym or something of that nature. Kind feels like the feelng u get after u sneeze or blow up alot of balloons, but notalways. Also feels I'm on the brink of the headache. Thanks for ur replies

victoria_s
25-08-10, 22:34
me aswell, try to just accept it and it wont be so noticible , hope that makes sense! you will be fine x

anthrokid
26-08-10, 07:07
After a sneeze, that's how I tried to describe it to people :)

Blueeyed87
26-08-10, 15:16
Yes, it's a ver peculair feeling to describe... I always want to say dizzy but it's not really dizzyness although I do get dizzy zaps. So I try and liken it to feelings other ppl would get.