PDA

View Full Version : right hand under rib pain

cornishmaid
24-08-10, 15:47
so here we go again ,something else for me to panic about,when i was pregnant with my middle son ,whos now 9 they said i had gallstones,they were going to take them out but didnt as they hadnt flared up again,only had about 5 flare ups since then,well lately i been having pain under my right rib and in my back like they are going to flare up,but they dont,the pain isnt severe and its worse in my back than under my rib,i went docs 3 weeks ago,he gave me tabs for water infection,after 2 days pain had gone,then had to stop tablets,and now the pain is back on and off,more over the right kidney area ,its actually sore when i press on it ,went doc yest she pressed hard all over my stomach for ages said it all felt fine,but i asked for scan my gallbladder etc so she going to arrange it,she was a lovely locum doc,well now its what are they going to find!! every cancer in abdomen comes to mind and more,in last 6 months ive had blood tests for liver,kidney function,cholesterol,blood sugar levels,full blood counts,the blood test for dvts,4 ecgs,echo heart test,full check of eyes by opthamologist,all was fine, so now am scared about the ultra sound of abdomen,am sure it feels worse because im focused on it so much ,