PDA

View Full Version : Ladies please.. periods :S

fairyclairy
25-08-10, 15:29
I came on this morning after 3 months - i have very irregular periods on this cerazette pill, plus i missed a pill a few weeks ago which didnt help

But its really panicked me..... i must have had hundreds of periods but because iv not had one for 3 months, iv almost forgot the normal symptoms you feel when you have one!

So now im stressing.... im worried im going to be sick (huge vomit phobia) im worried im going to faint (fainting phobia) im worried iv got something wrong with me etc etc.. its driving me mad!

I know the usual aches and pains you get with it... lower stomach ache, back ache etc but im really worried its going to make me pass out or something?!?

Has anyone had this happen to them? Infant i dont even know why im asking because if someone says yes, i prob wont go out untill it stops (which cant happen as i have work tomorrow!!)

I just feel bleugh and anxious... iv got a friend coming round in half an hour and im terrified something bad is going to happen whilst shes here.... sick, faint etc etc

Can anyone reassure me? Theres no escaping this cos it happens everymonth! Bludy woman troubles.. :mad: xx

fairyclairy
26-08-10, 16:03
Anyone?x

sharon35
26-08-10, 16:08
I stopped this pill 6 months ago and it was a real shock to have periods again, hormones all over the place.
if you continune to take it every day it should stop the periods again, i didnt bleed while i was on that pill.

sb001f8994
26-08-10, 16:12
Hi,
Im very lucky I dont suffer too badly with periods, the usual achiness and headaches but my daughter does suffer. She has cramps, aches, feels nauseous and light headed. Im a meany and send her to school! She has never fainted or vomited as yet...I would feel right guilty if she did!
Dont stop your friend coming, once here you may even forget your probs for a while, which seems to happen when Im playing meany mum and sending my daughter to school!
Take care,

fairyclairy
26-08-10, 16:14
Thank you for your reply - I only missed the one pill because i was out all day and forgot, so iv taken them continuously before i missed one, and after i missed it.... i have periods on this, but very irregular and i think because its been 3 months and because this is quite a heavy one then its really panicked me..... im just scared of fainting? I dont know why because i never have during a period, but i have a fainting phobia so im scared to go out the house because i know im loosing blood etc and dont want to it to make me feel faint or something..... I know its stupid because its a very natural thing to go through every month and it shows my body in healthy etc, but im still scared...

Im ended up calling in work sick today because of how bad i feel - but i think its all in my head! x

fairyclairy
26-08-10, 16:15
Thank you Carol - i saw my friend yday and it did help, but ended up calling in sick today because of my fear which has made me feel so bad and guilty. x