PDA

View Full Version : my story part 4 (rock bottom)

andrew england 2
27-02-06, 14:12
It is now monday afternoon and I have reached rock bottom the truth is I do not know my way out of this way I am now, ending up in hospital from alcohol withdrawl when alcohol is the only thing that makes me feel better and having experienced not drinking and having no relief from sobriety and knowing none of the services I have recieved from the nhs work leave me btw the devil and the deep blue sea and wondering now if the way I have lived my life has done permanent damage to myself and this is the way I must live the rest of my life leaves me not wanting to die but it does leave me not wanting to continue. I do know that it has been the advent of the internet that has allowed me to 1) mature and understand that I am just like everyone else and could have a place in life and be relatively successful in work and in love 2) learn that all the many things I felt made me actually insane are all very common aspects of the condition of anxiety/depression. But back in the old days a 5 min visit to a doctor and takes these pills and a self help book off a library shelf about fight or flight did absolutly nothing for me but offer me tempoary false hope and it is true that there is nothing worse than false hope and all I have left is a burnt out mind a soul broken by trying so many times and failing every time. If only the internet and all its fabulous access to resources and people had been available 20 yrs ago I would not be living in this burnt out shell.

Alexandra
27-02-06, 14:31
Well Andrew after all you have been through, you are certainly in the right place now, to help yourself get back on track. Stay positive.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Meg
27-02-06, 16:50
Andrew ,

I undersin reality is nis much better but tand why you thought posting in several threads might be better and easier to folow if you would edit the foirst one and add in the other 3 by copy paste as by the end of the week they will all be pages apart in introductions and noone will be able to follow your story at all as they won't flow.

So if you can find the energy please do amalgamate them into one longer post. Much easier to follow.

amalgamated to

parts 1 to part 4 all together (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8027)

THank you

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
27-02-06, 23:16
Replied to your other posts. Here if you want to talk and you are not at rock bottom we are all here to help you get through this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".