PDA

View Full Version : Good news and still full of fear

j2
26-08-10, 17:57
I got my results from my cbc and blood chemistry. They only thing they found was a borderline high cholesteral reading . Everything else was fine but I don't feel any better. I keep thinking there is something else they missed. This sucks.

MidnightCalm
26-08-10, 18:08
I got my results, well a phone call saying repeat in 2 weeks cos of borderline but didn't say what was borderline, they were just basic bloods I think, had it taken Friday and got the call on Mon, so worried, glad yours are ok.

Zee
26-08-10, 20:51
I got my results from my cbc and blood chemistry. They only thing they found was a borderline high cholesteral reading . Everything else was fine but I don't feel any better. I keep thinking there is something else they missed. This sucks.

Hi j2, I felt exactly the same after my full blood count came back with an excellent result.. I should have been bouncing but felt so flat. Ive been back to GP since and had couple other things checked but found to be fine.
I think its just that the anxiety build up before the tests takes quite a while to get over.

Kerry B
26-08-10, 22:02
I am due to have a Blood Test tomorrow and really dreading a phone call to say they have found something wrong. I have Crohns and went yesterday to see the Consultant at the Hospital for my yearly check up and was given a form to have a blood test, but just couldnt face going to the Pathology Dept yesterday so going back to the Hospital tomorrow.

j2
27-08-10, 18:58
Kerry, I hope your results are fine. I am sure they will be.