PDA

View Full Version : morning eye blurriness

chai
26-08-10, 21:32
does anyone else get this?
i can;t remember if this is just a normal waking up blurry eye thing that most people get or if its anxiety related?

this is ridiculous... its actually gotten to the point where i can;t remember what life was like before all these weird symptoms popping up all over the show!

Kerry B
26-08-10, 21:37
Hiya I sometimes wake up with morning blurriness I did in fact this morning and after a while it goes, its all part of Anxiety my CPN told me, but I am not sure why we wake up like it?

chai
26-08-10, 21:43
ye it goes away pretty quickly. its just odd and i can't figure out if its just because we've just woken up or if its anxiety related. but i''l believe your CPN( whatever that is?!)

Kerry B
26-08-10, 21:54
A CPN is Clinical Pyschiatric Nurse, who I see every 2 weeks, next time I see him on 21st Sept I will ask him why it happens when we wake in the morning and I will let you know what he says or if you find out before me please let me know.

chai
26-08-10, 22:14
sure :)
thanks!!
what do you see the nurse for? re-assurance? I had such an amazing doctor who said that as part of treatment i could come and see him as often as i wanted and he would go over symptoms and checks etc..
and now i moved cities and the doctor here is horrible!!

Kerry B
26-08-10, 22:47
My GP refered me to the CPN he works in the GP Practice, yes he does re-asure alot and hes also available to call during the day mon-fri if I am having a panic attacks or have symptoms I am worried over and in the evening and weekends I have to call the Crisis Team which are based at a Psychiatric Hospital and have re-asure on the phone or in some cases they visit you at home. Its a really comfort to know I have someone I cannot talk to during the night hours.