PDA

View Full Version : Breathlessness and head pressure

Katiex
26-08-10, 21:39
I've had the most awful day today. I was in the car with my ex partner and two sons when I suddenly became short of breath. I put my head on my lap and breathed into my hands but it just felt like I was getting no oxygen and opening the window didn't help.

Then came the feeling of faintness so I panicked and asked to stop the car. I got out feeling like I just wanted to lie on the pavement. I took a quick walk in the cemetery which was beside us ( not the best of places I know but anything to take my mind of the breathlessness and the people staring at me driving past).

I felt better once I got back in the car but tonight I've been feeling lots of pressure in my head especially at the back. I really don't feel right and keep thinking about the breathlessness. I feel really hot and my cheeks are flushed.

I've had so much stress lately such as wanting to get back together with my ex but he doesn't feel the same, then the hospital rang me to say he'd had a heart attack at 37 and he'd been rushed to a heart unit for an operation, turns out it wasn't a heart attack but inflammation around his heart and he made a complete recovery but its made me even clingier, I have two young sons aged 2 and 4, Fibromyalgia, I've also been setting up my own business which has been stressful, this week I have had no money whatsoever as I'm on benefits so we've had no gas and hardly any food. We've eaten rubbish out of the freezer as my oven is electric. Its been just awful so I'm hoping all this is just stress.

ozjeff
27-08-10, 03:14
chin up kay,
sounds like your under an awful lot of pressure.
i think your coping well under the circumstances,
it sounds like anxiety to me & you will be ok.

jessicalittler79
27-08-10, 03:16
hun u can read my post i wrote about head presure
tc hunny