PDA

View Full Version : Continuous panic

uk23
27-08-10, 01:51
Hello,

Does anyone have a state of constant panic, like 2 or 3 of the panic attack sensations, but over a few days constantly?

I was doing really well then for the last few days I have had stomach pains, shaking, constant thought racing, lack of appetite (although I do also have mild gastritis), worrying about everything no matter how small it is.

I went to see the doctor, he just said its my anxiety and thats about it. I feel like im losing my mind :(

noodle1
27-08-10, 09:48
Going through this one with you right now,,
for the last few days, ive had blurred vision, nausea, tremours, a feeling of impending doom, and if i clench my teeth any tighter my lower molars are going to come up through my ears. my muscles are that tight im aching all over!

Why am i like this right now im unsure !

but ive been like this for days / weeks and it will stop, just dont google and mail me if you need to throw some ideas back and forth

Rachael :flowers:

nrowe2
06-10-10, 19:04
Hi guys... I havent been on here for a while as i've felt fine! (sorry if this post is old but i'm on my mobile and its restricted) over the past few days i've felt awful again! Stomach aches, no appetite, blurred vision, like an inner shaky feeling! It's kinda the same as you? Its just drivin me crackers as the moment i feel back to my normal self again i'll get a flood of symptoms! I also feel stupid saying to my friends and family as i've been seemingly well and fine for weeks... What's going on lol x x x