PDA

View Full Version : feeling really worrried about this

LisaLisa
27-08-10, 11:08
Hi everyone

Im really concerned about having some issues that are scaring me a lot

Can anyone tell me if they have any of these things going on becuase im scared its really bad

has anyone noticed that they have brittle nails on the hands and feet since they got anxiety?

also dry skin that is almost scaley on their feet?

also a wierd feeling if tighness in my forearms a lot

that they can cut their toenails a lot shorter than they used to be able to?

sorry im just so scared about my cirulation being bad becuase of hiv ( this is a chronic worry for me that my tests are negative but im scared they are wrong)
Lisa
xxxxx

Vixxy
27-08-10, 11:12
brittle nails could be caused by a poor diet due to the stress of anxiety. Our bodies use up a lot more of the nutrients when were stressed, so I would suggest trying a multi vitamin or adding more fruit and veg into your diet. And buy yourself a moisturising cream for your skin. My feet are really dry now, i have to use it daily.

LisaLisa
27-08-10, 12:26
Thanks Vixxy

Im glad that you have the dry feet....although not for you if you know what i mean lol!

I will try putting cream on more often and just deal with it rather than worrying about what it is or isnt.

Do you have any issues with tonails being anythicker or thinner or brittle at all?

Lisa
xxxx

lis1981
27-08-10, 12:31
sometimes is can be caused cos of athletes foot.... do you wear trainers alot? if it is that you can get cream from the chemist to sort it out. Also if it isnt that, lots of water , an like vixxy said a change in diet, more veg, fruit.

Hope your ok, i just av ugly feet lol!

Vixxy
27-08-10, 16:13
My toe nails are very dry too. The dont tend to split much though. Just the layers can peel a bit.

LisaLisa
30-08-10, 10:20
Thanks for your replies , vixx toe nail thing totally!

Lisa
xxx:hugs:

Vixxy
30-08-10, 10:24
No worries. Glad I could help. I use Scholl deep moisturising cream, it works really really well :)

LisaLisa
30-08-10, 10:54
Thanks vixxy, gonna go buy some at lunch time

Lisa

xxx