PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hi

Simba
27-08-10, 15:42
not been on here for ages but going through such a bad time and getting no support thought I would post today

diane07
27-08-10, 15:45
Hi Simba

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Simba
27-08-10, 16:01
but where do I start asking for help and support? I am fed up of going to my doctor and have had 5 diff assessments. I really need help and support

IHATEANXIETY
27-08-10, 17:16
Hi Simba welcome you are not on your own we are all here to help and support you. Have you family or friends who can help you? Has your gp offered you any meds or counselling etc? Do you mean you have seen 5 different drs regarding your problems? I'm usually on line most evenings as i am going through a tricky patch myself. I'm here to chat if you want x

radougalkins
27-08-10, 21:13
Hey, sorry to hear that :( going through a rough patch myself.. came across this place and hoping it'll help me too. If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me. I'm only new here, and also a stranger.. so I dont know if it'd help to talk to someone who knows nothing and have a clean slate to talk from.. but the offer is there xx

Fly away Katie
30-08-10, 21:01
Your not alone dear, we are all here to help you xxxxx