PDA

View Full Version : pelvic and back pain - Help!

crazycool2
27-08-10, 17:07
I have been suffering with pelvic and lower back pain for the past could of weeks. I went to my doctor and they did a check up, blood test and an ultrasound and they said everything is clear. I am still worried however, can stress cause pain in your back and pelvis??

THANKS!

suzy-sue
27-08-10, 17:15
Being stressed and Anxious causes muscles to become tense .This can cause pain anywhere .Sometimes when your tense you can pull, or put a strain on your muscles .because of bad posture etc .Try heat on your back it will help relax you . Sue

crazycool2
27-08-10, 19:03
Thanks that helps!!:)

bronte
31-08-10, 13:43
i have had pelvic and lower backpain even in to my coccyx and bum cheeks for over a year now and i was told it was stress related i had physio reflexology but nothing worked it terrible look for info on pelvic floor myalgia because thats what its called and see how many symptoms you have i have most of them even the burning muscle spasm pain in my anal canal tmi hope this helps you are not alone post me anytime i will try and help anyway i can i really feel for you because it can dominate your life like it sometimes does mine x

crazycool2
22-09-10, 14:05
Thanks - this really reassures me. I appreciate your response.