PDA

View Full Version : Arms and legs weakness

j2
27-08-10, 18:56
I am a long time sufferer of HA but recently my anxiety has been pretty high about various things. It seems to be getting slowly better with recent good test results but for the last few days I have very weak arms and legs. I got to lift things and they feel heavy. My arms themselves feel heavy and my legs are more tired and sore after a bike ride than I think they should be. I am not at the freaking out phase yet but I was curious if anyone gets this? This is a new symptom for me so I am worried.

For what it is worth, I am 39, male, non-smoker and could stand to lose a st. but still generally fit. I have been diagnosed with GERD, IBS and GAD.

Thanks,
J2

Chem
01-09-10, 22:56
Hi. What's the weather like with you at present? I have heard that it has been very hot in USA. Perhaps you are not drinking enough water. Your symptoms could be due to dehydration, especially after exercise.

j2
02-09-10, 01:48
You know, I have been feeling very dry and I know I don't drink enough water. Maybe you are on to something. As for the weather, it is very hot and humid, fortunately I work in an office and don't have to be out much. Thanks for the tip and God help us all with this horrible condition.