PDA

View Full Version : Scared, someone please reply

uk23
27-08-10, 22:31
It started off with constipation and pains in my left side, then bloating and now its like a constant feeling on fear and adrenaline pumping around my body, my heart keeps fluttering, thudding, racing, slowing down, nausea, weakness, trembling, chest pain, tightness, my temperature is lower than normal although still in the accepted area apparently, shivering, feeling faint etc. My pulse seems to go between 80-130 but my blood pressure is in the accepted area.

Its been like this for a couple of days, im really scared it could be a heart problem, bile duct blockage or something else.

nomorepanic
27-08-10, 22:44
I would say it is because you are not eating enough and your blood sugar levels are way too low.

You need to eat more - when did you last eat?

jothenurse
28-08-10, 12:56
I got a lot of symptoms when I was not eating enough. I still get them, but not as bad. I had lost 20 pounds - down to 93 pounds. I could barely eat anything. I had to go on Ativan, a small dose, and that helped my anxiety so I could eat some. I still can't eat much during the day, but I can eat pretty much like I used to at night. I just try to eat very frequently. It may be a power bar or a piece of toast, a banana, something like that. Then at night I eat as much as I can. I have gained 6 pounds, but have at least another 10 pounds to gain. I know how difficult it is, but just keep trying and eventually you'll be able to eat better. My problem was that everytime I ate something, my heart would start pounding, and then I would get nervous and have bad tachycardia. Now what helps is that I distract myself when I eat. I work on a crossword puzzle, go on the computer, watch tv. Hope things get better for you.

alicegreen
28-08-10, 14:21
you are most certainly getting anxiety symptoms and this is being made worse by not eating enough, like the others said.
Try and eat something now and then maybe go for a walk to occupy yourself.
X

melvin
28-08-10, 15:36
hi i have this at the mo iv not been toilet for a wk no2 i feel bloated etc i put it down to taking omeprazole bloody things iv stoped takeing them till i go docs next wk