PDA

View Full Version : Horrible

MidnightCalm
28-08-10, 13:07
Doc prescribed me this yesterday after I told him my problems /worries, took my first straight away and felt fine apart from headache. I woke up last night (i've been wakinb up a lot lately thinking i've forgotten to breathe and having to keep telling myself in-out until it regulates) I felt the usual breathing issue, then my throat felt weird and tightish, I panicked a bit and that sent a surge of extreme heat around my body, actually felt like I was on fire, I was shaking and felt dizzy and like I would throw up, urinated a lot, had a very dry mouth, had to empty my bowels, this lasted for an hour or two until it calmed down enough for me to fall back to sleep. Woke up again 2 hours later the same but it lasted about thirty minutes until I fell back asleep. Woke up sweating, right now after being up for a while, had breakfast, still feeling illish, still getting really hot and sweaty, my breathing is still bad (It does get a bit worse when I think about it and not so noticeable when I don't).

MidnightCalm
28-08-10, 13:09
ahd i don't think i could take another, i felt like death and still do slightly.
Is this to be expected?
so scared, its like my usual symptoms x 100

TALKING ABOUT SERTRELINE (sp? )

MidnightCalm
28-08-10, 13:55
Anybody have similar experiences? So scared.
As if I didn't already feel ill enough with my constant anxiety/ill feelings day after day after day.
Everything just seems to be amplified a million times, it actually feels like I have a REALLY BAD virus, I only started yday and this is my first time ever having any meds apart from propranolol a few times.
I don't want to stop but couldn't face another night/day the same

angels22165
28-08-10, 16:08
Hi, Ive never been on Sertraline, but it probably is side effects - ring your pharmacy and they be able to advice you. :) sorry you feel so bad.