PDA

View Full Version : Feel like S***

Adam22
28-08-10, 21:43
Just wanted to vent my frustration at this headache..

ive had it for a month and a bit !!! its so anoying !!! since ive been at work tonight it has flared up... my cheeks are hurting to !!! ive had it almost everyday and the odd day i will have some relief but then it just gets me agian !!!

makes me feel a bit sick sometimes and feel hot !!!!

:wacko:

fairyclairy
28-08-10, 21:53
I get this too - very annoying!!

Where abouts is your headache? I have tension headaches and for me, its around my eyes and just above my eye brows.... my cheecks also hurt nearly everyday but its my jaw clenching that does that!

Although i know its anxiety, it doesnt make it any easier to cope with.... try and relax yourself, sit in dark room and massage your head, try a cold flannel on your head, deep breaths... it usually works for me without taking any meds xx

Adam22
28-08-10, 21:56
yeh ... above the eyes and round the temples.. it so frustrating..

Thanks alot of the tips .. I will give it a go...

fairyclairy
28-08-10, 22:03
Try not to worry too much about it (which i know is easier said than done) because itl make you more stressed about it, which will make the pains worse! It is just anxiety and once you try and accept that and relax about the symptom abit, it should ease.

Iv found that once i relax and take deep breaths and try and loosen my muscles, it helps so much and goes away.... sometimes we clench/tense our muscles without even realising, so its no wonder we can get aches and pains. x

Adam22
28-08-10, 22:42
yeh .. just gets me down cause I just feel crap..

does it radiate around to the back of your head and on top ?

Adam22
29-08-10, 00:18
does anyone else have recommendations for the relief of long term tension headaches?