PDA

View Full Version : vitamin b complex

ladyj
29-08-10, 12:13
I have been taking vit b complex for a while now and not sure if it is in my mind but i really do feel a litte better looked on the net for info and found this quote

The Vitamin B Complex is essential for the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Vitamin B5 is needed for the correct functioning of the adrenal glands and the production of some hormones and nerve regulating substances. Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are essential for the regulation and correct functioning of the entire nervous

wondered if any one else was taking it and how they felt thanks

ditzygirl
30-08-10, 12:01
I take this too a long with a good quality fish oil, I feel worse if I don't take them. maybe its mind over matter but for me they work.

popsy
30-08-10, 15:21
Ive heard a VIT B complex and a fish oil is meant to be good for anxiety. However it is meant to be taken in the morning as can stop you sleeping at night. I have also heard that taking the Vit B complex with vitamin C complex ISNT a good idea as it increases the production of adrenaline and can make people with anxiety disorders feel worse. Hope this is some help. x