PDA

View Full Version : Multiple physical symptoms at once?

johansaken
29-08-10, 19:45
Is it possible and has anyone else had this? I can handle symptoms if they are one or two. I work with them with my logic. But when I got more then that I cant handle it. Even if I know that they are from stress /anxiety.

I need reassurance, like may of you do from time to time.

Symptoms this day are, Wierd pressure feeling in stomach (Stressed), Dry eyes, dizzyness, nausea, off balance feeling, fear of passing out, of losing control, tired feeling and panicanxiety around the corner.

lajjj
29-08-10, 20:03
i dont know about u but i feel like anxiety manifests its self in different ways each time in order to freak u out! so eventually you are thinkin is this really anxiety or something eles therefore making it ten times worse! today i have had sickness , tension, dizzyness, palps, leg pain , chest pain, back pain. you are not alone xx

johansaken
29-08-10, 20:15
Thank you Lajjj. Reading your symptoms aswell I realize Ive had all those you mentioned too today. and its wierd how anxiety changes to make you react. :(

lajjj
29-08-10, 20:23
but we know this so we need to remember it! remember everytime we have an attack its just anxiety trying to scare us easier said i know x

silenticecream
29-08-10, 21:10
I empathize, definitely - worst thing is that no matter how much you try to rationalize and look objectively at these things, they sometimes seem to get more intense. Thats why places like this are great...Im starting to calm down after a terrible weekend, and hearing from other people helps brings me back to reality. Hope you are well today