PDA

View Full Version : Uhm.. Hi.

MisterRabbit
29-08-10, 21:48
Hi all.
I don't usually do this sort of thing, but i've been browsing this website anonymously for a few days and i thought i'd sign up considering how helpful it's been for me.
I've been suffering severe anxiety and panic attacks for over a year since i lost my dad (which i'm guessing is what triggered it). I thought i was too young to get all this, (I'm 26) but as i've seen, there's alot younger people experiencing the same thing.
I'd like to say how glad i am that i found this site, it's been a huge help recently, although i still suffer massively from it, including right now, lol.
Not sure what else to say, so yeah, thanks. :)

nomorepanic
29-08-10, 21:50
Hi MisterRabbit

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
30-08-10, 14:38
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Fly away Katie
30-08-10, 20:59
Hello lovely, welcome to NMP xxx

Veronica H
30-08-10, 21:03
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax

cheryl_84
30-08-10, 22:07
hi there

im also 26 and i too always thought that i was too young to go through this type of illness. but i have now come to terms with it and have got help - medication mostly. this site has got so much information and its good to see people come forward to discuss their experiences
im really sorry you lost your dad, my panic attacks were also triggered by a bad event and i really felt out of control of my life when they were at their worst.

im a good listener if you ever need advice