PDA

View Full Version : bad day

molly15
27-02-06, 19:29
hi guys having a bad night.today while watching telly i felt very weak lightheaded and dizzy.i had eaten so i knew it wasnt that it lasted for hours and still dont feel right.also keep getting pains in my head that come and go like at my left eye only lasts a second.i called my doc who spoke to me on fone he said he thinks its my nerves and hyperventaleting but i didnt feel like i was overbreathing.anyway havent had this feeling for a while feel really panicky about it.i was just saying yesterday that i was doing okay.shouldnt have opened my mouth lol.dont like new sympyoms always think the worst.has anyone else ever expeirenced this.thank you marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

jackie
27-02-06, 19:51
marcia you no what you say everytime i tell you how much i hate new sensations. you are always calm and tell me it is the anxiety.

i am telling you today that it is anxiety. the pains in you r head are anxiety and so is your dizzy spells. we have both complained of these before. as for the eye thing. if you were no tlooking for every symptom you would not have noticed it or forgotten it, it is because we are soooooo looking inward that we notice everything that goes on in our body. use your claire weekes book and accept it as your nerves playing silly beggars with you and let more time pass until i t too goes

practice what you preach i here you shout at me. but please mucker and try not to let this panic you. it will pass
jackie

molly15
27-02-06, 19:55
i know jack im always so logical with you but cant put it in to practice with myself just feel my nerves are out control today because of the weak feeling.thanx jackie marcia xx

molly15
27-02-06, 20:25
feel really bad now and scared keep thinking im going to faint .the panic and tension is worse than ever. marcia xx

molly15
28-02-06, 09:43
hi still feeling ill this morning feel sick and week .very panicky also .doesnt feel like anxiety my mum says it sounds like nervous tension.i dont know just feel weird.sorry to go on but hate feeling like this. take care marcia

Sal x
28-02-06, 11:04
Hi Molly,

Hope you are feeling a bit better now............

I can totally relate to how your feeling mi dear....I woke up the same this morning.

As for the eye thing, I get that alot. I just try and tell my self that I've had it before and I am still here.

Take care and feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Sal x

ruth
28-02-06, 12:07
Hi Molly and Sal

Poor both of you, but as I too sit here can fully identify what you are feeling, I have had panic attacks/ disorder for years the worst part of it is the total fear of fainting, cos indeed you really feel it!!!! B ut it has never actually happened and it wont so tell yourselves this. and it will help to keep you going.

take care love Ruthxx

molly15
28-02-06, 12:35
thanks guys for your support just bac from my reiki session and feel a bit better.hope it lasts i just am so tired.hope u feel better sal. take care marcia