PDA

View Full Version : anxious all day

wendy28
30-08-10, 16:26
Hi does anybody else wake up in a panic attack?? everyday i wake like this it settles down for a bit,but feel strange anxious allday!!! any advice would be good just want my life back....

joannap
30-08-10, 18:49
hi wendy

i am still like this after having come back from a major set back in march - i initially improved a great deal but then wasn't getting worse but wasn't getting better - i still felt anxious all day. however - after 3 months of really trying to accept this - it has started to lift and so i think its just time and patience and the anxiety returning every few hours and then only every few days and so on.

i have had the week from hell (lost my puppy tragically and had 2 other dogs at deaths door plus had been on holiday which was a massive anxiety inducer for me) and so all considering - i feel i am doing quite well x

wendy28
30-08-10, 19:47
Hi thanks for your reply sorry to hear about your dogs..

I to have been like this since march with one good week im trying really hard to accept this as anxiety reading the books etc but feel like im losing it..

joannap
30-08-10, 20:36
hi - i think the case is that you can think you are being accepting but not being truly accepting. also - watching your thought patterns helps - you may be thinking things like - god - when will this ever end etc and so piling more adrenalin on - i am sure it will lift soon xx