PDA

View Full Version : Managed a train journey...but with hubby

Ambers
30-08-10, 19:38
:blush:

I got the train today! Only a 10 minute journey - but as soon as I left the house I felt I needed the loo and started worrying. On the platform waiting, tummy went and I couldn't relax and needed to walk up and down. Once on the train there were a few moments but I relaxed and started chatting with my son. Hubby was with me so I was fine - to be honest - if I was on my own, I would have had an attack :mad: but I would have seen it through - I have to as I return to work in a weeks time and need to use the train. :scared15:

I looked at all the passengers and wondered how many had some sort of anxiety attacks and maybe I wasn't alone - I've only come to realise this since joining this forum :)

shinderuko
30-08-10, 19:50
Well done Ambers :yesyes:
Little steps, you'll get there in the end.

juliej
30-08-10, 20:24
Well done Amber, if I was on your train I would have been a fellow sufferer:D. Im trying to get back to London (abt 40 mins) as I want to take the children for days out.

Ive managed 15 mins to Southend (opp direction lol ) and when they are back at school im going to add a few more stops :wacko:

You will get there :yesyes:, I find having a book, some polos, my ipod and some water helps

Julie x

Vixxy
30-08-10, 20:46
Well done you!

heavenly
30-08-10, 23:13
Well done Ambers! Little steps are so important, proud of you! xxx

blue moon
31-08-10, 01:23
Good on YOU Amber,keep up the good work:yesyes:
Love Petra x