PDA

View Full Version : Could really use a hug...xo

caffineaddict
31-08-10, 12:12
Hello Everyone,

I feel totally dreadful at the moment, I've got voices yelling in my head and I don't know how to get rid of them.

I'm having lots of obsessive thoughts keep having to turn my light on and off three times before I leave anywhere with light switches, have to choose over and over and repeat everything I say three times. It's getting annoying.

I'm getting nervous about college, as I start on Monday (I think) and induction day tomorrow which is even more freaks me out because I've never been before so very very freaked out.

New people. New place. New timetable. Trying to change my thought patterns, it's proper freaking me out and making my eating problems and self harming worse as I get more frightened about going to college and getting used to new things.

I'll be surprised if anyone understood that, thanks in advance.

xx

suzannacorfu
31-08-10, 12:30
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
:bighug1:

caffineaddict
31-08-10, 14:05
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
:bighug1:

Thank you Suzanna :) x

andrew
31-08-10, 23:22
Hi Caffineaddict,

Hug for you.

Good luck tomorrow with your induction day. Sounds like its put your anxiety into overdrive. It will be new for everyone tomorrow, so you wont be the only one feeling anxious. It will take some time to get used to it all but hopefully you'll rise to that challenge.

You take care

caffineaddict
31-08-10, 23:29
Hi Caffineaddict,

Hug for you.

Good luck tomorrow with your induction day. Sounds like its put your anxiety into overdrive. It will be new for everyone tomorrow, so you wont be the only one feeling anxious. It will take some time to get used to it all but hopefully you'll rise to that challenge.

You take care

Thank you for the hugs x