PDA

View Full Version : meet up edinburgh area

lindy123
31-08-10, 12:30
Hi im new to this site ...came across it while i was looking for information on citalopram, Thought this would be a good site to chat to people with the same problem as me ..or arrange meeting so we can all exchange our experinces ..anyone interested please contact me ...and all the very best to everyone on here ....xx

Mr Parfect
31-08-10, 20:25
Hi Lindy,

How are you?

Im diagnosed with AS, but dont take medication to control the "symptoms". Im in Fife, so am localish.

Alternatively, if you want to chat, feel free to email me at macgumerait@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Lee

Ails:-)
31-08-10, 20:44
Hi Lindy

Whereabouts in Edinburgh are you? I am in Corstorphine, Edinburgh. Would be fabby to meet other people that are in the same situation as I am.

How are you finding the Citralopram? I have just been on it for a week after being on Sertraline for the last two years. Getting sore heads with it but think it is more changing tabs than the actual tabs!

xxx

StandFree1903
31-08-10, 22:08
Hi Lindy

I'm up the road a tad in Fife like MrParfect. I go to Edinburgh alot (mainly for shopping lol).

Like Ails, it would be good to know people in the same situation :).

I used to be on Citalopram and found it made me worse, I have been med free for nearly a year now and sort of coping lol.

hardtime-heather
07-09-10, 19:01
hiya all

it would be great to meet up with someone just to have a wee chit chat am from outside glasgow so am not sure how to get to edinburgh lol xx

Mr Parfect
07-09-10, 19:55
If you were travelling to Edinburgh, then you wouldnt go far wrong catching an X24/X26/X27 bus from Glasgow Bus Station.

Alternatively, the trains are quite handy too, dropping you off at Haymarket or Waverley Train Station.

For bus times/directions, refer to www.travelinescotland.com (http://www.travelinescotland.com) where you can customise your journey.

Emphyrio
08-09-10, 18:43
Hi from another Fifer!

Mr Parfect
08-09-10, 19:38
hello fellow fifer.

moomintroll
11-09-10, 02:24
i am in edinburgh too lindy