PDA

View Full Version : just wondered

pinkfairy
31-08-10, 17:18
does anyone find that there anxiety is loads better in the evenings,i feel normal at night it weird,mornings are the worst but i love it when the days other because i feel so much better and feel normal again,does anyone else have this?:)

WillyB
31-08-10, 18:15
Yup, i even took to staying up as late as 6 am and waking at 5 pm because i felt better at night/ evenings. But i wasnt healthy at all, i also think summer does something to me, my anxiety gets a lot worse and i much prefer cold winter weather.

pinkfairy
31-08-10, 18:37
haha thats the same with me about the cold winter nights i feel so much better when its dark and its cold outside,it makes me feel all cosy when im tucked up in bed n less anxious.

sarah_85
31-08-10, 18:39
i'm the opposite, i feel much better during the day and then in the evenings i really suffer. i guess it is different for everyone! x

KevsHoping
31-08-10, 19:16
Morning is evil for me - always has been. I like the evenings more as I can look forward to switching off for a few hours whilst asleep - as long as I don't keep waking up!

As Sarah says - it seems different for everyone.

Kev

pinkfairy
31-08-10, 19:19
i have had worst anxiety in the past and i used to throw up everyone morning and also wake up shaking that was horribal!love love the night time only time i feel like myself again.i can think straight again aswel.

MisterRabbit
31-08-10, 21:13
I'm the same as Sarah. My anxiety kicks in really hard around 8.30 every night, although, coming on here and reading through the forums during the night calms me down, don't usually get to sleep until 4-5am though. :(

Bill
01-09-10, 02:48
I think this rather proves something - sufferers often call their anxiety an illness and yet, if we were really ill, wouldn't we feel ill all day and all night?

Anxiety is about triggers. If you fear the morning and getting through each day, you'll most probably "feel ill" either the night before and/or in the morning but during the day we're often too busy to be "thinking" about our feelings unless we encounter very stressful moments which then trigger panicky feelings making us fear getting up the following day and going through it all again....and again...and again...until we identify the underlying causes and look at ways to ease our underlying fears and stresses.:hugs: