PDA

View Full Version : bad day

pinkfairy
31-08-10, 19:01
ive had a bad anxiety day,tryed cleaning my room to keep myself busy but just couldnt stop crying,crying relieves the worrying but i just felt depressed all day.keep thinking about when i was younger and happy and want to go back there.

caffineaddict
31-08-10, 19:25
ive had a bad anxiety day,tryed cleaning my room to keep myself busy but just couldnt stop crying,crying relieves the worrying but i just felt depressed all day.keep thinking about when i was younger and happy and want to go back there.

Hello.

I'm sorry I can't offer much, but I know how you feel and I'm here if you need to talk to someone.

*hugs* x

pinkfairy
31-08-10, 19:36
thankyou! wish i could just feel normal again. just hearing about other ppl who suffer makes me feel better,stops me feeling like a freak.wish my friends could understand how i feel.

caffineaddict
31-08-10, 20:07
thankyou! wish i could just feel normal again. just hearing about other ppl who suffer makes me feel better,stops me feeling like a freak.wish my friends could understand how i feel.

NORMAL does NOT exist but yes, I know what you mean hun. I don't think you ever would be a freak to anyone, your just struggling and that's okay *hugs* x