PDA

View Full Version : Just so confused, don't know what to do

TracyL
01-09-10, 02:08
Hi Guys

Heres the thing. I have posted a couple of threads as I seem to be going through Depersonalisation/derealisation at the minute. My anxiety seems to have gone through the roof lately and i've had heaps of stress then about 4 weeks ago, this fabulous sympton presented itself :wacko:. After heaps of googling and chatting to some wonderful people on here, I'm pretty sure it is depersonalisation but what gets to me is that I have been quite good and felt quite with it for a couple of days and now today it seems to be back and i'm feeling out of it again :shrug:. I did speak with my doctor at the weekend and told her i have a fear that its a brain tumor or something like that. She gave me a referral to get a ct scan of the brain. She said not because she thinks they will find something but because with the way I am she wanted me to stop worrying that it could be a brain tumor. Now the thing is, I don't know whether to get one done (i'm really really scared they'll find something as its always been a fear i've had for donkeys years) or whether to not get it done, its driving me crazy :whistles:. I know if i did get one and its all normal it would be fantastic but i keep thinking if its not normal then my life will change. So confused. Any suggestions or has anyone else had one and did it go ok?

thanks for listening

Tracy

phil06
01-09-10, 02:12
Hi that sounds alot like me. I have suffered anxiety for a few years but due to a period of stress back in May I suffered all sorts of physical symptoms and worries plus alot of derealization. I am fighting it off but I also don't believe it's anxiety and have those kind of health anxiety worries.

TracyL
01-09-10, 03:07
Hi Phil

Yes its just so annoying, I suffered this so many years ago and got over it but i've no idea how i did it.

thanks for your reply

tracy