PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female friends with SA in Essex area!

Chihuahuashy
01-09-10, 14:09
Hi,

I am 30 yrs old gay female & in the main i suffer from SA (social anxiety), obsessive compulsive disorder and M.E/CFS.

I would really like to meet up with other females, gay or straight in and around my local area of Essex who suffer from SA or OCD & are socially isolated.

Is there anyone that wants to meet up in the view to chat with others who are going through the same or similar problems, make some friends, go out in general ie, cinema and other social activities, and work towards getting out of this isolation and challenging their SA, OCD or other problems together.

My social anxiety is quite severe and is having a major impact on my life and with having OCD & M.E/CFS makes things really hard.

I have no friends in the real world, not one, most of my time is spent at home , i fear social situations and meeting new people, always worry about what other think and feel about me and feel like i am being analyzed and watched.

I really want to start to get out of this major rut that i find myself in and meet some new people, make friends and feel better about myself and not fear things so much.

Donna Aka Chihuahuashy

Chem
01-09-10, 22:15
Hi Donna. I have replied to your other post. x