PDA

View Full Version : exercise/heart

pinkynicca
01-09-10, 19:36
Hey everyone, went for a jog/walk this morning i have been eating poorly and outta shape right now. im 6'1 6'2 ish 250lbs just a pretty big guy. i always get this when i go out and exercise.... i get this chest pain usually in the center of the chest today was more right of the center and its a painful feeling not omg i need help but definetly not pleasant but the pain is also in the same spot on my back.. and of course after i get back home i have to feel my pulse which just feels like a rapid vibration its going to quick i cant even try to count it, after a couple minutes of rest the pain is gone but my pulse felt almost weak? i freaked then felt light headed. i had my sister feel it she said it felt fine, but that what sisters always say. do you guys get any pain/sensations when exercising? if so what does it feel like? are you in shape out of shape?

Adam22
01-09-10, 20:01
Hello mate,

Yeh exercise can stress the body out.. if you are slightly out of shape any exercise will be a strain on the body..

If your doing exercise such as cardio i.e jogging... then your going to feel out of breath and have those pains..

You need to start off on a lighter exercise plan and gradually increase speed and distance.. that way .. you wont be pushing the body so far..

as your body becomes used to the exercise it will accept it thus becoming easier and more manageble resulting in the pain less apparent or not there at all ..

I hope that made a bit of sense mate..

I'm not professional but did so sports studies at college lol

:wacko: