PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Down Under

Sentinel
02-09-10, 05:18
I'm Marcus. Been suffering from anxiety for what feels like all my adult life and have been diagnosed as bipolar,manic depressive, with anxiety issues.
No wonder I'm Christian lol.... anyway.... my past sexual, physical and emotional abuse have lead me down the merry ol' path of emotional health and healing.
I read someone's post about fearing the neighbors and decided to join as I thought he must have read my mind and journal.:)
Anyway.... after five years I am ready to say good bye and move to warmer climates but despise the thought of running in fear. It's just I thought I have wasted enough time and energy with troll neighbors (I've named my place 'The Bridge' which works cos I'm a trek nerd and a fiction dweeb.)
Seriously however I am glad to see I am not battling these very real monsters alone. My fear of the troll takes into account he's a weed dealer.
So at present I stand at the cross roads again. Any helpful suggestions?
Sentinel
:whistles:

Chem
02-09-10, 05:25
Welcome to nmp Sentinel. I have a neighbour who is a peeping Tom. As a result my garden is like a fortified enclosure as I have blocked off every place he could peep through, but I still feel watched and uncomfortable if I go out there. I can't afford to move, but would do if that was an opton for me. The neighbours the other side of him have already gone. I don't see any point in living next to neighbours from hell if you can move. I guess the question is - are your feelings about your neighbours reasonable or triggered by pat anxieties you won't escape by moving.

I hope you receive answers from others, as I'm sure there's more than me who have had neighbour problems.

diane07
02-09-10, 05:26
Hi Sentinel

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

blue moon
02-09-10, 05:41
Hello.....I am in Queensland,a big welcome to this site:welcome:
Petra x

Vanilla Sky
02-09-10, 14:10
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x