PDA

View Full Version : it wont last forever

chris q
02-09-10, 09:34
Hi there all i have not been on here for well over 3 years. as i am over my health anxiety now i was going to see my doc every 2 days for around 2 years i really thought i was a dead man walking . i would get pain in my chest and guess what my brain would tell me chris your having a hart attack. so next thing i know im having a ecg. i had over 10 ecg,s guys and i know you all can relate to that i was checking my nuts every 10mins looking for lumps going to the doc.s geting them to check. the doc new my nuts better then i did he had check them that many times. and i was checking my stools for blood i only had to have a bit of red pepper in there and i would crap myself. can you all see how mad this sounds this was me.. 5 years later and im still here do you think if i was on my last legs then when i thought i was.. i am still be here now. i know you all think this and many of you most prob do the same things as i ues to do.

your not going to die any time soon if you was you would know
try and put it to the back of your mind and enjoy your life i let it mess my life up i had a wife a 3 bed house bran new car and now i live in a hostel

i really dont want you all to go the same way as me im geting better now im strong and ill get it all back but so are all you dont let this wreck your lifes

if any of you want to chat pm me

really hopes this helps good luck guys

Chem
02-09-10, 13:45
Chris thank you for sharing. Congratulations for overcoming your anxiety and good luck rebuilding your future. :hugs:

Kerry B
02-09-10, 15:38
Hi Chris thank you for sharing your story and I wish you every success in the future, keep us updated and hopefully next time you have your house and car back.

chris q
02-09-10, 16:39
thanks guys xx