PDA

View Full Version : been upped from 15mg mitzraplan to 30mg

ktloubish
02-09-10, 12:29
goin from 15mg to 30mg of mitzraplan bit nervous about it but will give it ago any1 been on the same amount and experiences?

thanks katie x

Vixxy
02-09-10, 12:59
Ive upped from 15 > 30. Then 30> 15. Then 15 >30 >45.
Ive had very few side effects from the mirtazapine dose changes. The main one is that I find it hard to process information. Almost like im on a delay lol. The best way round it for me was to just be left alone for a week until it had faded.
If I were you I would get a stockpile of movies and just plan to spend a few days mooching around.
Good luck!

ktloubish
02-09-10, 17:19
thank u vixxy i think thts gud advice lol x thanks again

julieliverpool
02-09-10, 17:32
i havent had experience with those tablets im on citroplam cant spell lol mine just been upped from 10 to 20 had no side affects except head aches fingers crossed good luck an just take time out xx

ktloubish
03-09-10, 08:20
took first 30mg last night i felt like i was sinking into my bed lol im not 2 bad this morning appart from a massive gead ach and my body aches like mad hopefully this will pass n the meds will work for me? fingers crossed lol thanks for all ur advice x

Ails:-)
03-09-10, 22:32
Hi

I havent actually had them before but I have just changed from Sertraline to Citralapam and have been getting headaches with them - glad I saw Julie's post there saying she had been experiencing them to!

I spoke to doc (had to call them to ask if this was normal or not :blush:!) and apparently it is perfectly normal and they should calm down after a while. Past cpl of days have been much better with them so fingers crossed!

xxx