PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get this????

JAYQ
03-09-10, 02:32
I get like cold/clammy sweaty feet, not really sweaty but when you feel them they feel damp and this is usually when i am feeling weak throughout the body. This kicks in my panic a bit and makes me feel really uncomfortable, its like i cannot quit thinking about how my feet and body feel. Like right now, it sometimes is associated with a little bit of needle like chest pain.

I was doing so good last 3or4 days, actually had a real nice 2hour workout at gym yesterday and felt fine. It also just makes me very tired. I dont know, is this really anxiety/panic feeling? I just feel like there is always more to it. Please help!

JAYQ
03-09-10, 09:25
anyone? :shrug::weep:

sjr1969
03-09-10, 11:20
ive had this on and off for a few days too

sarah x

anthrokid
03-09-10, 12:43
I get it allllll the time. Especially when I'm nervous or thinking about something that worries me.

JAYQ
03-09-10, 17:58
I just wish i knew a way to stop it, because it seems like it will come without me even thinking about it, but sometimes maybe its because i will have a real quick thought of "I hope that feeling doesnt happen" and a split second of that thought causes it.

I guess that is my problem of how to never ever get that split second thought. Then again though i have had these feelings and panic attacks without me even having those quick thoughts or concerns which has always made me feel it was something wrong with me.

I am going to try and get back into the gym today since i did not yesterday and then come home and clean house, keep my mind totally focused else where.

alicegreen
03-09-10, 19:32
I get this too, exactly as you describe!