PDA

View Full Version : thank u

andrew england 2
28-02-06, 18:43
this is a very nice forum and a very informative place, it is so sad that the nhs does not take the same approach to a problem that is growing year on year - for me it has helped in just 2 days to understand I do not have an underlying problem of insanity - it has given me a small glimmer of hope that I can cope and eventually get out of a trap I have been in for yrs - thank u everyone for ur posts - I have read a lot here

jojo
28-02-06, 18:53
:Dgood for you andrew,keep up the positive thinking

jo.xx

j.benson

nomorepanic
28-02-06, 19:05
Andrew

So pleased to hear that it is helping you so soon and I hope it continues to do so.

Nicola

seh1980
28-02-06, 19:13
Glad to hear it :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

molly15
28-02-06, 19:59
HI ANDREW IM GLAD THE SITE IS HELPING U .KEEP THINKING POSITIVE AND YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS. TAKE CARE MARCIA

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Sue K with 5
28-02-06, 23:59
Hi Andrew

Welcome to NMP ! We probably all thought we were going insane until we found this site, your so right with the things you have said.

Well you now know your not alone so keep posting

Sue with 5

scknight

Meg
01-03-06, 13:12
Excellent Andrew.

Glad you have found some help here already. Do ask if you need anything specific that you've not found as yet.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?