PDA

View Full Version : what symptoms do you get and how often???

kay1986
03-09-10, 23:02
Hi everyone just thought we may be able to reassure eachother by knowing the different symptoms we all suffer and share remedies!!!!

pains in head- nearly everyday

aching/shooting pains in limbs- nearly everyday

Chest pains- a few times a week

numb sensations on head, behind ear and down neck - all the time

Tension headaches - 3-4 times per week

sore throat and odd sensation in roof of mouth - from times to time and lasts a week or so

aching pains in neck - all the time

pins and needles in hands and feet - 1-2 times a day

dizziness - 1-2 times per mouth but lasts a few days

general fear that im dying of some kind of terminal illness!!!!!!

PokerFace
03-09-10, 23:51
Ermm ok lol I'll try list how I calm them dwn too

Chest pains - Daily! - Lavandar oil or hot bath

Left arm numb/tingly achey - Daily! - Rub it so it feels better

Palpitations - Pretty much daily right now - Try not to panic ova them an stay away from things that could cause em

Hard/Fast heart beat - Daily... - Lie down or sit down an brethe slow

Leg hurting - 2/3 times a week - Walk around

Jaw hurting - 3/4 times a week - Ermm don't rly do anythin to fix that jus hope it goes away lol

Lol seein what I do to stop it writ down like that most my pain does sound very muscular!

Been like that with a few good spells for like 6 months now! Gettin rly tiring.. :( xx

nomorepanic
03-09-10, 23:57
We have had loads of these sort of posts before and whilst they may reassure people that they are not alone with the symptoms they suffer I think it would be far more beneficial to list things that help alleviate the problems.

Just listing the symptoms and how long you have had it will not help it go away of course so let's try and suggest ways to alleviate the symptoms or reasons why we get them.