PDA

View Full Version : life got better!

loli1982
03-09-10, 23:58
hi,
just wanted to say a huge thank you to all members of nmp, I started having really bad panic attacks and health related anxiety just before xmas last year. didnt think anything was going to get better, i was housebound, and dam miserable, and 100% sure i was going to pop my clogs at any moment. After some amazing help from the folks here, i got to the quacks, got some very good pills, ( citralopram and propanalol) and started slowly getting my life together. Ive got my own flat, kitten, lovely bfriend, and a wee part time job! im not totaly back to normal, i still feel a bit "fluffy! (my familys word for panicky) most days, have the odd total panic attack back and forth, but i can go out, go to work, drive, and even went canoeing last week! the point is, no matter how dark things look, and how bad things have gotten etc, life can and does get better, and honestly this site is one of the most brilliant things to help you on your way. theres always someone here to offer advice and listen, and ill never be able to thank you all enough for helping me get my life on track xxxx
louise

nomorepanic
04-09-10, 00:00
Aww Louise that is such fab news to read - I am so chuffed for you.

Well done on your recovery.

I am so pleased NMP has helped you so much and thanks for posting this.

AIDIELOU
04-09-10, 12:48
well done :yesyes:

Vixxy
04-09-10, 13:03
Congratulations! Enjoy your life :D

andrew
04-09-10, 13:23
Hi Louise,

Hopefully your post will give hope to others. Well done! Take care.

jothenurse
04-09-10, 13:34
Wonderful for you.

scaredycatx
04-09-10, 14:02
Very inspirational! Thanks for posting and glad your lifes back on track :)
xx

alicegreen
04-09-10, 21:56
I love reading positive posts like this, and I think that it is important that we all share when we have a good day as well. It gives so much hope to others reading to see these posts!
I am thrilled to hear that you are doing so well Louise, long may it continue

calm
04-09-10, 23:06
I AM SO SO THRILLED TO READ THIS POST xxxxx thank you so much xxxxx it gives me hope xxxxx

lots of love tracey xxxxx

olderfella
06-09-10, 18:12
Im well pleased for you, enjoy life just like were all supposed to do,you give me hope thanks:)