PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

dizzy dinah
04-09-10, 01:21
Hi all :)

Just joined NMP tonight after googling my meds and decided to join as seems like a really friendly, supportive site. Looking forward to being allowed into the chatroom to get talking to everyone.

Im a 26year old single mum of 2 and work part time as a dental nurse so life is busy busy.

would take forever to go into detail just now but have a history of panic attacks, phobias, depression, health anxiety, self harm and severe post natal depression.

After being on citalopram for 7years, over the past week and a half my doctor has cut me down from 60mg to 20mg ( I am starting fluoxetine/prozac on thur) and the withdrawal has made me feel terrible-nausea, stomach pains, panicky, restless, tired but cant sleep, headache, dizzy spells, no appetite.

would be grateful of other's experiences to put my mind at ease. thanks :D xx

nomorepanic
04-09-10, 01:29
Hi dizzy dinah

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Bluebelle
04-09-10, 01:48
Hi Dizzy Dinah !

Welcome to NMP !

Vanilla Sky
04-09-10, 20:21
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

Bellakins
04-09-10, 20:40
Hello, welcome! :) x

Pumasneakers
04-09-10, 21:48
welcome to nmp,many friends wait for you

yaser
08-09-10, 10:00
Hello everyone!
i am aami,.. I am new to the forum.
welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.halloween costumes for kids (http://halloweenkidscostumesideas.com/)