PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going to die

Claire f
04-09-10, 12:56
Hi everyone, I've just found this web site & it's great I'm not alone, had my first panic attack 3 years ago I went to the doctors because I thought I was going to die. I had just gave up smoking & was drinking slot of tea, I was examined, bloods took, blood pressure checked, ECG done all fine apart from my heart was racing a little due to getting myself in a flap. I was told to cut out caffeine etc which I did, I probably had another 3 attacks over 2 1/2 yr.
April this year I had to have my old golden retriever put to sleep, I moved from the north east to Cornwall leaving all my family & friends behind. I have started having these attacks again I started walking into asda on my own this day & had to turn around & come out I started feeling panicy & dizzy so went home & done without the shopping. I'm going to make an appointment at the docs this week.
Any advice Claire f

nomorepanic
04-09-10, 12:58
Hi Claire f

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
04-09-10, 20:20
:welcome:Hi and welcome to NMP

Paige x

Bellakins
04-09-10, 20:41
Welcome! :) x

Pumasneakers
04-09-10, 21:39
hi Claire f , please strong, I think there have some friends Support your at the behind, i think everything will goes better and better for you in future

Fly away Katie
06-09-10, 08:40
Hi Claire, and welcome to NMP x