PDA

View Full Version : Spot on head

kay1986
04-09-10, 18:52
hi, i have had a tender patch on the side of my head for a week or so now, and today found a little bump which my mum said looks like a spot but when i press it it radiates pain round the opposite side of my head, really paranoid!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

anyone else experienced anything like this????

davey
04-09-10, 19:15
I get this quite a lot, I used to get really worried but a nurse explained to me that stress and worrying can cause spots or painful bumps to pop up practically anywhere,i have a shaved head aswell so the rest of the world see mine just to make it that bit worse lol

kay1986
04-09-10, 19:26
thanx for the reassurance davey!!!, do you get pains in your head aswell???

davey
04-09-10, 19:28
I do yes,sometimes awful shooting pains that go from the spot and seem to go right through my whole head

kay1986
04-09-10, 19:36
horrible isnt it, how long have you suffered with it for??

davey
04-09-10, 19:40
I think its coming upto about two years now, got to be honest though im dealing with it all a lot better now through cbt therapy, i used to panically really badly at everything but now i only usually panic when i get chest pains. what about yourself?

Bellakins
04-09-10, 20:58
Wow, I have just had this too! I hope it gets better soon x

chai
04-09-10, 21:00
i've mentioned this before... i get all sorts of weird pains.
not sure how to explain them.
small little patches on my head that feel like someone is pressing REALLY hard. its an unsettling pain. and then its very tender to the touch.
and sometimes its more painful then the pressure feeling.
its just horrible.
i try massage my shoulders.
its horrible... atleast we are all in it together :)

PanchoGoz
04-09-10, 21:18
I know exactly what this is. Its an ingrowing spot, and when you touch it, it can cause pain anywhere on your face. I get them alot. No worries.