PDA

View Full Version : been really bad today

julieliverpool
04-09-10, 21:42
my tablets got up to 20mg of citroplam cant spell it i was on on 10mg its been 5 days and they have seemed to have made me go worse just tell me this is normal im gettin pains in my stomach feel sick bad head aches legs really wobbly feel really short of breath palms sweatin back pain is this all normal x

alicegreen
04-09-10, 21:47
Hi Julie, sorry to hear that you are having a rough day today.

I think that from my experience that this group of tablets can make you feel a bit worse before they make you feel better.
I know that last weekend was a real low point for me, the lowest in my life actually but I feel like a different person a week later, I really feel that the tablets are finally helping.
Hang in there Julie, it does get better xxx

julieliverpool
04-09-10, 21:54
thanks hun just got stupid thoughts in my head is it panick could it be somethin the doctor has missed i just want to be bk to normal i was getting better with my tablets now they have upped them feel like im startin all over again xx

alicegreen
04-09-10, 21:58
I know how you feel Julie, its horrid getting such obsessive thoughts that you can't seem to let go.
If you can hang on to one thing, tell yourself that you will get better, and you honestly will not always feel like you do right now.
I hope that doesn't come across as patronising, it isn't intended that way xxx

julieliverpool
04-09-10, 22:11
i no its just i was getting better an now shes upped my tablets ive got worse i dont understand why they have to up them wen i was gettin better now ive got a few more weeks to wait till feel myself again its just horrible xx

alicegreen
04-09-10, 22:15
It seems odd to increase your dose if they were helping you! I just increased mine after my doctor advised me to but that was because I was worse after 3 weeks and have taken a much higher dose in the past.
I think it wont take you so long to get used to the higher dose as it did the initial tablets, if that makes sense?

julieliverpool
04-09-10, 22:18
yes it does i just hope so im getting agrophobic aswell dont like goin out the house far any way im ok goin the shop but thats it xx