PDA

View Full Version : hello

kelmallorca
28-02-06, 22:23
hi im kerry and live in mallorca, been here for 11 years and i too have anxiety and panic attacks that ive controled for many years but lately its spiraled out of countrol. i am now seeing a fantastic counciler whos techniques are hypnosis and im feeling a lot better, it got worse when i was dancing on a tv show and had a very bad accident after recovery i tried to go back to work but for the first time i felt awful, doing the job i love (pure panic) and had to quit my job but now you know what im getting there and i will do it and feel 100% soon im sure so look forward to hearing from any one for advise adios kel (kerry)

trac67
28-02-06, 22:31
Hi Kerry,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
28-02-06, 22:38
Hi Kerry,

Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of comfort and advice here.

Cheers,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Alexandra
28-02-06, 22:41
Hi Kerry

Welcome to the forum.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

Karen
28-02-06, 23:10
Hi Kerry

Welcome to the forum.

Glad you are making such progress. Let us know if you have any specific questions or anything we can help with.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Sue K with 5
28-02-06, 23:57
Hi Kerry

Welcome to NMP! What a wonderful place to live! I am sure once your councelling starts to work it will be full steam ahead for you

Good luck and glad you have found this site

Sue with 5

scknight

Trev
01-03-06, 00:00
Welcome to the site and all the best with the counselling.

Cheers,
Trev :D

Meg
01-03-06, 13:11
Hello Kerry

Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you are physically ok from it now.

Glad to hear you and your counsellor are sorting this panic blip too and you will be ok soon.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?