PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out and worrying my life away

herprayer
05-09-10, 17:54
Okay, ever since that I ended up in the ER on 8/11 I have been a mess. I've gone to see my doctor who put me on prilosec for my acid reflux, and she also did an ekg said I was having atrial flutter (but wasn't and the ekg was wrong) then she had me on a event monitor which showed that I had episodes of low heart rate ...

She then had me do a stress test with an echo which I'm awaiting the results back from .. everything went fine while on the treadmill, but during recovery I had some irregular activity.

I stopped taking the prilosec because I read it can cause your heart rate to go up or down. Now I am dealing with intense acid reflux :(

The other night after eating my heart rate increased to 100 bpm and last night after eating my heart rate increased to 88 bmp which is still normal, but the sudden increase was scary.

All I know is I'm not getting answers. I called my doc to talk to her about the increase in my heart rate while just relaxing she hasn't a clue and said she would talk to the cardiologist on tuesday and let me know.

I'm worried sick and keep thinking I am going to just drop dead. I have become so hypersensitive to my heart rate that it is making me nuts. If it is relaxed I freak out thinking it is beating to slow if I can feel it beat I freak out thinking it is beating to fast.

To add to it my acid reflux is ever-present and driving me crazy which I keep thinking all the belches is due to heart disease.

My anxiety is at an all time high. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack before they find out if something is wrong with my heart or not.

Then I wonder if it is my liver (I was diagnosed with hep c in 1999). I also was told in 2008 I had one gallstone so I wonder if all the belching and stomach upset is because of my gallbladder. Today when I first woke up I regurgitated this nasty tasting yellow fluid (sorry for the ew factor).

I currently don't have insurance and therefore I am not the ER or doctors priority.

Lets face it ... I'm a mess I have multiple issues going on at once and I wonder if they are all related and in my mind that would equal horrible to me ..... and to top it off I have children that depend on me and I keep thinking that I am going to die and leave them motherless. I want to live to see them grow. I could just bawl my eyes out.

I hate this feeling of impending doom. I can't live cause I'm to busy dying.

:blush:

trish1955
06-09-10, 14:06
i no how you feel only 2 well but you will get support from alot of the guys on here i am always saying i fear dyeing not havein lived with this stupid anxieties panic ect it does rule yr life so much your mind is never in the right place i hope you do get all the right help and you over come this soon take care lv trish xx