PDA

View Full Version : shaking is making me mad

Ambers
05-09-10, 19:49
I only took meds for anxiety for three weeks (Fluoxetine/Sertraline) I stopped taking the meds just over a week ago. In the last three days I have been shaking pretty much all the time even when I am relaxed/eating etc.

I was relaxed and happy today and at a farm with family and without thinking of my problems - my family noticed my body shaking. This is making me angry - why is my body dancing to it's own tune!!!

Could the meds have done this to me? Even only after just three weeks of taking them?

On another note - due back to work tomorrow :ohmy: I am nervous, fearful, excited and happy to go back if thats at all possible. Last time I was there I had a complete meltdown - but determined to make the whole day. I have cheated a bit tho - hubby has taken the day off to take me on the train....I might even comeback on my own :scared15:

Ambers
06-09-10, 17:37
I now think my continued trembling is just probably my anxiety. So fed up.

KK77
06-09-10, 18:02
It could also be withdrawal symptoms from sertraline/fluoxetine Ambers. Whatever it is, just don't let it cause you to panic - anger is always better lol

It will pass though so bear with it and I hope work went well.

lynn1960
06-09-10, 18:33
did you check ewith your doc first maybe you should have tried a slow withdraw may be you;ve gone about it too fast

Razi
06-09-10, 18:45
I got this. My dad said I am just angry. I don't know what's happening with my body but I kept shaking and couldn't stop. It's like uneasiness but it got too far. I am taking medicine too. There are early diagnosis that said I am too afraid. I have anxiety etc. My mind is completely FINE. Am I angry? Well, I don't think so, do I feel uneasy? could be. But at least normal people ain't like this. They can control it. Hide it at least. Me, I am shaking terribly.