PDA

View Full Version : hypnotherapy

kelmallorca
28-02-06, 22:54
hi im kerry or kel for short ive just joined this site, so here goes ive started having hypnotherapy 3 weeks ago and after the first appointment i had a big smile on my face, 1 day later i felt horrible again, but you know what i felt a little diferent a little clearer. the next time i went was the same a little better and i realised it does take time and before i was looking for a quick fix but im accepting that its a slow process and 3 weeks ago i was depressed and now i can say im only suffering from anxiety and panic so im sure it does work even if you go to relax does anyone agree or not the next step is to get the real me back and i cant wait......
kel xx

Karen
28-02-06, 23:06
Hi Kel

I agree that hypnotherapy can be very beneficial. I've found it very helpful for me and I also now use hypnosis CDs too.

Perhaps you could ask your therapist for a tape of your session for you to listen to between appointments?

I am glad you are finding it beneficial.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

kelmallorca
28-02-06, 23:10
hi yes i think ill do that i was sceptical at first but tried chi kung before so i was desperate to try anything
kel

Chardonay
07-03-06, 20:42
Hi,

I am going to see a hypnosis on thursday.
I do not have any help and been down.

Tall dark and mysterious was his name,
magic love and money was his game.

Beauty is a real thing, not just a reflection in the mirror

Florrie
11-03-06, 15:42
I am seeing a hypnotherapist on Monday. I will let you know howit goes.