PDA

View Full Version : advice please

julieliverpool
06-09-10, 16:28
since i had my baby who is now nearly 4 months ive been really bad with panick attacks and anxiety but today im on my period and my aniexty has hit the roof cant get the thought out of my head that im goin to die also ive started loosin my hair not loads but bits i got told it can happen 3 months after having a child or wen ur takin medication ive got a metalic taste in my mouth i feel awfull cant eat feel sick is this normal x:weep:

Maj
06-09-10, 16:37
Hi Julie, you sound very anxious, but then you will also be very tired having such a young baby. You're only human you know. The metallic taste can be caused by stomach acid which can increase with anxiety. Why don't you have a word with your doctor, or health visitor. You don't have to struggle on alone with this and they should be able to help you through it. Hormones will be playing a part too. Worrying about dying is a common anxiety symptom and is probably magnified because of the responsibility of having a young baby. You'll get through this so please don't despair. Speak to your doctor asap and get help, don't suffer alone. :hugs:

margaret jones
06-09-10, 16:40
Hi Julie sorry you are feeling so poorly .have you been to see your dr ?? If so are you on any treatment for your anxiety ??
Having a new baby is hard do you have some help with looking after him ???
Please try and realize that you are getting the symptons of anxiety unpleasant as they are they will not harm you hun .

Take Care Maggie xx

julieliverpool
06-09-10, 16:44
im on escitralpram cant spell it im booked for dr tommorow i have loads of help with my baby hes stayin with his auntie at the moment for 2 days but i really want him here im just so scared x