PDA

View Full Version : Pressure between eyebrows (top of nose)

TheWolf
07-09-10, 00:09
I have been having a lot of pressure lately in between the eyebrows and also top of my neck.

Any ideas why that is?

Electric Blue
07-09-10, 05:12
Hi Wolf,

I had a similar problem earlier this year when I was obsessing that I had a brain tumour.
I had this pressure inbetween my eyebrows and days later a pimple appered inbetween my eyebrows that hurt like a b*tch.

I was also experiencing headaches and had pressure and soreness in my neck.

I think it was all my anxiety and constant worrying, it did go away in time.

daybyday
07-09-10, 05:24
If you purposely tense up between your eyes, you will notice tension at your neck too. Sometimes when I realize these tension areas, it helps me not think the worst.

ktloubish
07-09-10, 08:34
i totally agree its tension of worrying so much i get it as well usually at night after a long day of anxiety
hope you feel better soon
kt x

josparks
07-09-10, 08:49
Sometimes u can get pressure there because of your sinusis do you get pain by your eyes and tops of cheek bones

MidnightCalm
07-09-10, 17:03
I get this, I told my Dr it felt like somebody was pressing my face inbetween my eyebrows and on my cheeks, he said tension .

TheWolf
08-09-10, 00:27
I get this, I told my Dr it felt like somebody was pressing my face inbetween my eyebrows and on my cheeks, he said tension .

And did he say anything that can help this?

josparks
08-09-10, 00:50
thats also signs of sinusis as well i have the same problem u get pain in ur cheeks they feel tender to touch across the forehead

static1983
08-09-10, 04:05
i also get those part of anxiety disorder i get pressure or tight band around head then i cant fight the urge and obsessive thoughts of brain tumor.. i know your pain.