PDA

View Full Version : Hello all - New Member

WhyNick
07-09-10, 09:03
Hello everyone. My first visit today and I am amazed at how many people there are on here. I suffered from anxiety and panic attacks on an ongoing basis for nearly fifteen years. Depending on what was going on in my life I could either cope or be overwhelmed by it. I have finally managed to get my anxiety under control and have been anxiety free for two whole years. I hope that I can offer support and help to others. All of us arrived at our anxious state in different ways so there isn't a blanket cure all for all but I have found some tried and tested techniques for coping with my anxiety and I will share these through my posts when appropriate. I look forward to interacting with everyone.:bighug1:

nomorepanic
07-09-10, 09:05
Hi WhyNick

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

~glowly worm~
07-09-10, 10:06
Welcome WhyNick :)

very much look forward to your tips :) x

Glowly/ Worm :)

Veronica H
07-09-10, 10:23
:welcome:to NMP Nick. Glad that you have found us. I am sure you will be an asset here.

Veronicax

Vanilla Sky
07-09-10, 14:26
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x