PDA

View Full Version : I cannot stop crying

sharon35
07-09-10, 10:15
I really am crying my eyes out in so lost i dont know what to do with myself.
My head hurts and i feel so sick.

sedalia
07-09-10, 10:30
I'm sorry to hear that, is it any one thing in particular or a build up of things?

sharon35
07-09-10, 10:48
Its a build up to going back to work i monday i feel i just cannot cope with it.

sedalia
07-09-10, 11:45
Have you been off for a while? You shouldn't force yourself back if you aren't ready, that will just cause more damage. Do you have an understanding boss and doctor? There is no shame in asking for more time, you know what's best for you and you need to think about yourself. Going back too early will only make matters worse.

sharon35
07-09-10, 12:11
Ive been off 6 weeks Sedalia and i know the longer i leave it the worse it will be to go back but at the moment i feel like i cannot. some days im ok and could go in for an hour or so but know ive got to go is a diff matter altogether. My boss is understanding.

Thank you so very much for answering. I hope you are having a good day. xxx

calm
07-09-10, 12:15
sharon....how r u now xxxx

Kell
07-09-10, 13:33
Hi Sharon,

I'm sorry to hear that you're so upset. I know exactly what you're going through. I'm having a bit of a relapse myself at the moment and am struggling through each day.

Perhaps talk to your boss about going back to work gradually if you find the thought of going back overwhelming. I have forced myself to come into work because I don't think that I feel any better at home. I think that the distraction is helpful - obviously it depends on what your job is as to whether this would be the same for you. Perhaps you could be put on restricted duties if you feel that you couldn't cope with your usual job.

As for the now, try to calm yourself down with deep breathing and by keeping your mind occupied.

You will come through this. You have to keep telling yourself this. I know it's easier said than done but you have to try to think positively.

Take care

Kel
x

sharon35
07-09-10, 13:50
Hi Kel,
Im waiting for my boss to call im going to tell her im not ready to go back and i dont know when i will be really, im in such a state just thinking about it it will come to monday and i'll not go anyway.
Ive just spoken to my partner and he says to take my time and if it take an another month, year then so be it we will muddle though with money. i just need to try and relax now im back at the doc fri so hopefully he will beable to give me advise on how i can get benifits until im better. I feel so bad because i hate not working and calming beniftits but if im ill then it will take time to get better so i'll just have to do it.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. xxx

Kell
07-09-10, 16:36
How did your phone call with your boss go?

The most important thing is you and your health. You will manage so try not to add to your anxiety by worrying about finances. It sounds as if you have a lovely supportive partner. You'll get through it together :)

Kel
x

sharon35
07-09-10, 17:28
Hi Kel,
My boss hasnt called me, one of my work col said my boss would call, never mind.
She may off forgot or something. I'll call on firday when ive been to the docs.
Thank you so so so much for your help Kel.
I hope i can be of my help to you one day. xxxx