PDA

View Full Version : Struggling, Y won't the anx go away?

mom1982
07-09-10, 16:39
Hi, i am struggling to cope with my symptoms :weep:

I've been getting a burning sensation in my hands & feet last week
Really itchy skin all over my body & scalp for over a week now
Sweaty palms & feet, low grade fever

I don't know what to do & how to manage. I keep scratching myself and getting small red spot under my skin that looks like maybe tiny ruptured blood vessels and i've read that it could be sepsis or a symptom of a serious illness. I don't recall if i scratched those areas or it's a rash. I also have a low grade fever off and on but it's too low for a doctor to think anything of it but it is high for me and is uncomfortable. 37.4 degrees celcius.

I've been seeing a hormone doctor that has been doing tests and believes I could have low estrogen and a thyroid problem that he needs to do more tests to confirm. I can't see him again for 2 months as he's on holidays.

I don't know what to do. I haven't been anxious and i've been doing so good for months and now I've been getting all these symptoms, I feel so hopeless, i can't sleep, i can't concentrate on anything besides what could be wrong with me.

Rob83
07-09-10, 17:39
You'll have to see a GP to put your mind at rest. Nothing else will do it so for your own piece of mind get an appointment booked. I would say that it sounds like MILD eczema or possibly even a reaction to something, have you just changed washing powders or any new cleaning products, shower gels, etc etc. Basically has anything that touches your skin just been changed?