PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack right now at work

j2
07-09-10, 20:27
I am at work and in the middle of a panic attack. I can't leave work but I feel like I am going to pass out. My heart is racing and my limbs feel almost as they are both weak but not attached. I have been feeling very weak and achey for several weeks now. I went to the gym at lunch and did a very light swimming for 20 minutes and I got out of the pool feelilng extremely weak, more weak than I should. I have not worked out much in months but even then I feel like I can barely stand and I have pains down my leg to my big toe. I am trying to put a logical spin on this saying that my anxiety has been very high for several weeks or even months. I feel like my body is constantly tense and perhaps the swimming actually loosened up my muscles and released some trigger points and thus is making me feel weak and sending odd signals down my nerves.

I am 39 and long time sufferer of HA. I recently had a full cbc and a blood chemistry a week ago that was fine. i had an ekg less than a year ago but I am feeling so scared that my heart is giving out or there is a tumor in my lungs or I have a nuero disease. I know I am rambling but I can't think, I just want to run away!!!!!!!!

helpme12345
07-09-10, 20:32
Live for now and today what happens tomorrow can happer, you know what happened to the man that worried, he got hit by a bus

Fly away Katie
07-09-10, 21:45
Heres a huge hug my love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: you'l be fine. im going through hell aswel. maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day

worry_bunny
08-09-10, 01:46
First off heres a big hug sounds like you have had a nightmare of a day :hugs:

How are you feeling now? Your so brave to stay there while your panicking like that sounds like your stronger than you think :)

Sounds like you have been feeling anxious and stressed for a while now so its no wonder you feel weak. I get that too where your arms and legs feel so weak you dont think you can even move them.

Are you making time for a bit of relaxation each day?

It might be a good idea to try something like rescue remedy that you can keep with you at work and take a few drops when you start to feel anxious.

Sorry I cant be of more help just wanted you to know that we are all here for you if you need to vent :)

Ella_Jayne
08-09-10, 23:32
How are you now?